27th August 2018, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MTech(Control and Instrumentation Engineering) in Gujarat Technological University?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying MTech(Control and Instrumentation Engineering) from Gujarat Technological University. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this university.

29th August 2018, 02:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MTech(Control and Instrumentation Engineering) in Gujarat Technological University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have a dream of studying MTech(Control and Instrumentation Engineering) from Gujarat Technological University. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this university.

Entrance examination available to study ME Instrumentation and Control in Gujarat Technological University is GATE or PGCET. Candidates who have passed BE/BTech with 50% marks in the relevant stream are eligible to study ME Instrumentation and Control in Gujarat Technological University. Candidates are admitted to the course through Admission Committee for Professional Course (ACPC). Gujarat Technological University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?