27th August 2018, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Whether Gujarat Technological University offer MTech(Control and Instrumentation Engineering) course?

Hi friends, I just want to know that Gujarat Technological University provides MTech(Control and Instrumentation Engineering) course or not? Please let me know about the colleges asap. Waiting for your response.

29th August 2018, 02:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Gujarat Technological University offer MTech(Control and Instrumentation Engineering) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I just want to know that Gujarat Technological University provides MTech(Control and Instrumentation Engineering) course or not? Please let me know about the colleges asap. Waiting for your response.

Yes, Gujarat Technological University offers ME Instrumentation and Control (Applied Instrumentation) course. Duration of the ME Instrumentation and Control (Applied Instrumentation) course is two years. Candidates who have passed BE/BTech in the relevant discipline are eligible to study the ME Instrumentation and Control (Applied Instrumentation) course in Gujarat Technological University. Gujarat Technological University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?