7th September 2018, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MTech(Radio Frequency Communications) in Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation, Guntur?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying MTech(Radio Frequency Communications) from Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation, Guntur. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this university.

8th September 2018, 11:23 AM
isha1203

Smile Re: Entrance exams available to study MTech(Radio Frequency Communications) in Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation, Guntur?

Hi there!

So there is no such entrance test mentioned by the college. The only requirement is BTech with 55% marks in the required field and then you can apply just by filling the form online or in person.

Hope this helps!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?