24th December 2016, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for M.Sc clinical psychology?

I have completed my B.A in communicative English and PG in social work and PG in M.Sc Applied psychology. Can I do M.Sc clinical psychology?

24th December 2016, 08:54 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for M.Sc clinical psychology?

M.Sc. Clinical Psychology or Master of Science in Clinical Psychology is a postgraduate Psychology course. The duration of this course is two years.

For this course candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 50%. For getting admission in reputed college you need to appear in the entrance examination.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible for Master of Science in Clinical Psychology course.
24th December 2016, 10:40 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

M.Sc Clinical Psychology is a two years course and is divided into four semesters. Here is the eligibility criteria to pursue M.Sc clinical psychology:

> Candidates must hold a B.Sc degree or equivalent in psychology stream from a recognized university.

> Candidates should score minimum 60% marks during their bachelor's degree.

Some colleges/universities conduct their own entrance examination to select the eligible candidates. As you have completed M.Sc Applied Psychology, so you can pursue M.Sc clinical psychology course.
24th December 2016, 11:52 PM
positive boy

Eligibility Criteria for M.Sc clinical psychology:-

You should have passed Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks from any recognized University

The Admission is based on the
Entrance test and
Personal interview.
25th December 2016, 12:01 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my B.A in communicative English and PG in social work and PG in M.Sc Applied psychology. Can I do M.Sc clinical psychology?
M.Sc Clinical Psychology Eligibility:

- Applicants must complete B.Sc degree or its equivalent (branch psychology) from a recognized University.
- Applicants must be secured with minimum of 60% of marks at graduation level.
- Most of the reputed Institutions conduct their own entrance examination to get admission to their M.Sc degree course.

Duration: The course duration is 2 years.It divided into 4 semesters.
8th September 2018, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Sc Microbiology . Am l eligible to get admission in M.SC Clinical Psychology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?