7th August 2019, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MTh(Missiology) in the International Open University of Theology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in International Open University of Theology for MTh(Missiology)? I am interested to do this PG course in this university. Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

31st July 2022, 07:00 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MTh(Missiology) in the International Open University of Theology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

No, entrance exam is available to study Math(Missiology) .

Qualification required for Math Missiology and is, candidates who have done graduate degree with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.
31st July 2022, 10:34 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MTh(Missiology) in the International Open University of Theology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

There is no entrance exam is available to study MTh Missiology at International Open university of Theology.

The admission procedure to study MTh Missiology is candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognized university.
2nd August 2022, 11:36 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Yes, entrance exam is available to study MTh (Missiology)at the International Open university of Theology.

Admission Procedure:-

Those candidates who have completed their graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university can do MTh Missiology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?