4th August 2019, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PhD(International Relations) in South Asian University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I have an interest to pursue PhD(International Relations) in South Asian University. Can anyone of you kindly tell me what are the entrance exams I have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for getting admission.

8th August 2019, 05:08 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(International Relations) in South Asian University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

The entrance examination to study PhD(International Relations) in South Asian University is on the basis of your scores in the entrance examination which is conduced by South Asian University. Once you clear the written examination, you would need to submit written research proposal, a statement of purpose and two letters of recommendation followed by Personal Interview.

The application form is available on the website http://www.sau.int to get admission in PhD(International Relations) in South Asian University.

Contact Address:-
South Asian University
Akbar Bhawan, Chanakyapuri,
New Delhi 110021, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?