4th April 2020, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to pursue MCA program in IIT/JNU? Syllabus of such entrance exams?

Hi friends, I want to do MCA from IIT or JNU. Kindly tell me which are the entrance exams I should appear for getting admission in any of these institutes for an MCA course. Also let me know about the syllabus of such entrance exams.

28th February 2021, 05:45 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to pursue MCA program in IIT/JNU? Syllabus of such entrance exams?

Entrance exams to pursue MCA program in IIT/JNU? Syllabus of such entrance exams is given below.

You can get admission through entrance exam conducted by university in JNU.

To get admission in IIT you have to appear in CAT or equivalent exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?