17th October 2019, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study LLM(Intellectual Property Rights) in National Law University and Judicial Academy Assam? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study LLM(Intellectual Property Rights) course from National Law University and Judicial Academy Assam? I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can study this course in this university. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

25th October 2019, 07:17 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study LLM(Intellectual Property Rights) in National Law University and Judicial Academy Assam? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study LLM in Intellectual Property Rights at National Law University and Judicial Academy. Admission selection is done on the performance in the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). The cutoff marks varies every year and also depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed LLB degree with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.nluassam.ac.in
26th October 2019, 03:13 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study LLM(Intellectual Property Rights) in National Law University and Judicial Academy Assam? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study Master of Laws(Intellectual Property Rights) course in National Law University and Judicial Academy Assam.

You would need to appear in Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) .

The minimum cutoff marks required in Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) to get admission in Master of Laws(Intellectual Property Rights) course in National Law University and Judicial Academy Assam varies evry year. However, you must get State General rank not more than 2036.

You can visit the website https://clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in/ for more details on Common Law Admission Test (CLAT).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?