17th October 2019, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of LLM(Intellectual Property Rights) course in National Law University and Judicial Academy Assam?

Hi friends, I have heard that National Law University and Judicial Academy Assam is offering LLM(Intellectual Property Rights) course. I want to get admission for this course after completing my BA+LLB. But before that I want to know about the syllabus of this course. Can you tell me about the course syllabus?

25th October 2019, 06:57 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of LLM(Intellectual Property Rights) course in National Law University and Judicial Academy Assam?

LLM in Intellectual Property Rights at National Law University and Judicial Academy is a 1 year duration course. This course involves concepts of initial and propelled protected intellectual property and innovation law. The detailed syllabus is given below.

Introduction to Law
Overview of Intellectual Property
Copyright and Design Law
Trademarks, Passing off & Geographical Indications
Patents
Traditional Knowledge and Biodiversity
Advanced IP Issues
IP Litigation
Commercialization of IP & Licensing
Plant Breeders Rights
International & Comparative IP Law
Research Project
26th October 2019, 02:58 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of LLM(Intellectual Property Rights) course in National Law University and Judicial Academy Assam?

The course syllabus of Master of Laws(Intellectual Property Rights) in National Law University and Judicial Academy Assam will include the below mentioned subjects which is divided into three mandatory papers, six elective papers and a dissertation:-

=)Introduction to Law
=)Advanced IP Issues
=)IP Litigation
=)Commercialization of IP & Licensing
=)Plant Breeders Rights
=)International & Comparative IP Law
=)Research Project.
=)Overview of Intellectual Property
=)Copyright and Design Law
=)Trademarks, Passing off & Geographical Indications
=)Patents
=)Traditional Knowledge and Biodiversity
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?