17th August 2019, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MArch(Built Heritage) in Sushant School of Arts and Architecture? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello, which are the entrance exams I have to appear for getting admission in Sushant School of Arts and Architecture for MArch(Built Heritage)? I want to secure admission for MArch in this college. Please tell me about the cutoff score for getting admission.

22nd August 2019, 08:28 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MArch(Built Heritage) in Sushant School of Arts and Architecture? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

There is no entrance examination available to study Master of Planning(Built Heritage) in Sushant School of Arts and Architecture.

You must have scored minimum 50% aggregate marks in Bachelors of Architecture. The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their educational qualification and work experience.

You can download the application form through the website https://www.tcsion.com//EForms/configuredHtml/2254/60138//sitePage.html.

You would need to submit the print out of the application form along with Statement of Purpose (not more than 1000 words) at the address mentioned below:-

Ansal University
Golf Course Road, Huda, Sushant Lok 2,
Sector 55, Gurugram,
Haryana 122003
23rd August 2019, 10:20 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MArch(Built Heritage) in Sushant School of Arts and Architecture? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

There is no entrance examination available to study MArch in Built Heritage at Sushant School of Arts and Architecture. Admission selection includes online application along with a statement of purpose of not more than 1000 words submitted at the admission office. The shortlisted candidates will then be called for an interview along with a portfolio of work and the weightage will be 50%.

The other eligibility is a candidate must have done a Bachelor of Architecture with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate and a weightage will be 50%. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is http://ssaa.ansaluniversity.edu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?