30th July 2019, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Master of Building Engineering and Management in the School of Planning and Architecture? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in School of Planning and Architecture for Master of Building Engineering and Management? I am interested to do this PG course in this college. Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

2nd August 2019, 07:33 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Master of Building Engineering and Management in the School of Planning and Architecture? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

To study Master of Building Engineering and Management in the School of Planning and Architecture a candidate would be evaluated in the given below areas.

1. Candidate performance in the qualifying examination.
2. Candidate portfolio of work.
3. A personal Interview with the program faculty or written test.
4. Work Experience

A score of all these will be used to draw a merit list for the selection of a candidate for the post graduation course. Apart from this a candidate must have done a bachelor's degree in Building Engineering/Civil engineering/Architectural Engineering/Building Science/Architecture or 5 year diploma course in Construction Technology with a minimum score of 55% marks from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.spa.ac.in
2nd August 2019, 09:56 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Master of Building Engineering and Management in the School of Planning and Architecture? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

The entrance examination available for admission to Master of Building Engineering and Management in the School of Planning and Architecture Common Entrance Examination for Design or Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering.

There is no minimum cutoff marks required to apply for Master of Building Engineering and Management in the School of Planning and Architecture as after filing the application form, the admission is completely based on counseling.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Master of Building Engineering and Management in the School of Planning and Architecture is B.E or B.tech in relevant subject or branch with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.

You can visit the website http://spa.ac.in for more information.
3rd August 2019, 02:39 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

There is entrance exam available to study Master of Building Engineering and Management in the School of Planning and Architecture. Candidates are admitted on the basis of written test and interview. GATE qualified candidates are given preference for selection.
Candidates are selected through a multi-stage process on the basis of their;

Performance in the qualifying examination,
Portfolio of work,
Personal Interaction with the programme faculty and/ or written test,
Interest and motivation for the chosen study and
Work Experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?