20th November 2019, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study for a Master of Cyber Law and Information Technology in Shantaram Potdukhe College of Law? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Master of Cyber Law and Information Technology in Shantaram Potdukhe College of Law. So, I want to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission. Kindly let me know about the cutoff score to get admission.

24th November 2021, 07:18 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study for a Master of Cyber Law and Information Technology in Shantaram Potdukhe College of Law? Cutoff score required to get admission?

You will have to appear in the entrance exam called CLAT PG, AILET and BHU LLM Entrance Test to study Master of Cyber Law and Information Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?