28th September 2015, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of M.Sc. (Medical Microbiology) in India? Is Maths needed for Microbiology?

I am in 12th and i want to pursue MA career in microbiology after 12th. I am dropping maths for psychology. Is maths needed for microbiology? Also what is the scope for M.Sc. medical microbiology in india? Please help i am damn confused!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  2. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  3. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  4. Scope MSc in microbiology? is biotechnology much better than microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  6. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  7. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  8. What is the scope of medical microbiology and Emuno Hematology
  9. Institutes offering MSc Medical Microbiology in India?
  10. List of the colleges for MSc medical microbiology? Is there any scope for medical microbiology? I have completed my BSc in Medical Microbiology
  11. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  12. How to take MSc medical microbiology? Which are the best colleges?
  13. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research?
  14. How is the scope of Microbiology in India?
  15. Scope of Post Graduation in medical microbiology after B.Sc. Microbiology?
  16. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  17. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd?
  18. Universities for M.Sc (Microbiology) with distance education?
1st October 2015, 12:44 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of M.Sc. (Medical Microbiology) in India? Is Maths needed for Microbiology?

There is great scope in Msc Microbiology but it depends upon your interest and efforts you put to make your future bright.

You can apply for lecturer, tutor , Demonstrator in college.
You can prepare for these exams after completing MSc to go into research side.

CSIR NET
GATE
ICMR NET
DBT Research fellowship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?