23rd September 2020, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MBA(Information Technology) in Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management for MBA(Information Technology)? I am interested in doing this MBA course in this college. Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

28th September 2020, 11:11 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MBA(Information Technology) in Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study MBA(Information Technology) in Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management is as follows.

Admission to MBA program will be done on the basis of CAT Score.

Applicant must have minimum 60 percentile in CAT to secure admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?