7th October 2019, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study for an MCh(Neuro Surgery) in Dr. DY Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in MCh(Neuro Surgery) in Dr. DY Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre. So, I want to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission. Kindly let me know about the cutoff score to get admission.

12th October 2019, 10:47 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study for an MCh(Neuro Surgery) in Dr. DY Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to pursue Master of Chirurgiae (Neuro Surgery) in in Dr. DY Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Center.

The entrance examination available for Master of Chirurgiae (Neuro Surgery) in Dr. DY Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate (NEET PG).
The minimum cutoff rank required to apply for Master of Chirurgiae (Neuro Surgery) in Dr. DY Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Center between 5424 to 12151.

You can visit the website http://medical.dpu.edu.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?