24th August 2019, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MCom(Financial Management) in Parappanangadi Co-Operative College Malappuram? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in Parappanangadi Co-Operative College Malappuram for studying MCom(Financial Management). Kindly tell me which are the entrance exams available for studying this Post Graduation course in this college? Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for getting admission.

14th October 2021, 07:21 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MCom(Financial Management) in Parappanangadi Co-Operative College Malappuram? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

No, entrance exam to study MCom(Financial Management) you must have a graduation degree in BCOM with minimum 55%marks to study MCOM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?