24th August 2019, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study for an MBA(Wealth Management) in Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management Dehradun? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in MBA(Wealth Management) in Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management Dehradun. So, I want to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission. Kindly let me know about the cutoff score to get admission.

14th October 2021, 08:19 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exams to study for an MBA(Wealth Management) in Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management Dehradun? Cutoff score required to get admission?

You will have to appear in the entrance exam called CAT,XAT,MAT and GMAT to study for an MBA(Wealth Management).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?