21st August 2019, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MPharm(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in HR Institute of Pharmacy? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi friends, I am interested to study MPharm(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) from HR Institute of Pharmacy. So, can I know which are the entrance exams I have to appear for studying this course in this institute? Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

24th August 2019, 04:52 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MPharm(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in HR Institute of Pharmacy? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study M.Pharm (Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in HR Institute of Pharmacy are as follows:-
GPAT

Cutoff marks required to secure admission are different every year and also different for the reserved category students.

Course Duration - 2 years
25th August 2019, 01:51 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MPharm(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in HR Institute of Pharmacy? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

There is no entrance examination available for admission to Master of Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in HR Institute of Pharmacy. The admission to Master of Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in HR Institute of Pharmacy is through merit list which is based on your scores in Graduation.

The percentage required to apply for admission to Master of Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in HR Institute of Pharmacy is that you must have passed Bachelor of Pharmacy with minimum aggregate score of 50% from a recognized institute.

You can visit the website https://hrip.ac.in/admission.htm for more information.
25th August 2019, 02:43 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

There is no entrance examination is available to study MPharm in Pharmaceutical Chemistry at HR Institute of Pharmacy. The minimum eligibility to take admission is a candidate must have done a BPharm in the relevant field from a recognized university. This is however subject to policy/G.O of the State Government/AKTU.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.hrip.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?