21st August 2019, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses and duration of MPharm(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) course in HR Institute of Pharmacy?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the duration of MPharm(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) course which is available in the HR Institute of Pharmacy. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses as well.

24th August 2019, 04:48 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses and duration of MPharm(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) course in HR Institute of Pharmacy?

Course Duration of M.Pharm (Pharmaceutical Chemistry) course in HR Institute of Pharmacy are 2 years.

Fee expenses of M.Pharm (Pharmaceutical Chemistry) course in HR Institute of Pharmacy are as follows:-
Year 1 - Rs. 1.1 Lakhs
Year 2 - Rs. 1.1 Lakhs
So, Grand Total Fee - Rs. 2.2 Lakhs
25th August 2019, 01:45 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses and duration of MPharm(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) course in HR Institute of Pharmacy?

The duration of Master of Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in HR Institute of Pharmacy would be of 2 years which is divided into 4 semesters.

The fee expenses of Master of Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in HR Institute of Pharmacy would be Rs.1,10,000 per year. However, the fee can also paid semester wise.

You can visit the website https://hrip.ac.in/admission.htm for more information.
25th August 2019, 03:12 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

MPharm in Pharmaceutical Chemistry at HR Institute of Pharmacy is a 2 year duration course. The fee expenses of this course is given below.

Year I - Rs.110000
Year II - Rs.110000

Total - Rs.2.2 Lakhs

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.hrip.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?