18th January 2021, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study for MPharm(Pharmacognosy) in The Pharmaceutical College Barpali? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi, please tell me which are the entrance exams I need to give through which I can secure admission in MPharm(Pharmacognosy) course in The Pharmaceutical College Barpali? I want to join this college for an MPharm(Pharmacognosy) course. Kindly tell me about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

24th January 2021, 12:07 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study for MPharm(Pharmacognosy) in The Pharmaceutical College Barpali? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study MPharm in Pharmacognosy at The Pharmaceutical College Barpali. Admission selection is done through marks obtained in PGAT(Post Graduation Admission Test) which is conducted by OJEE(Odisha Joint Entrance Examination) Government of Odisha. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate BPharm in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for General category and for SC/ST candidates it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.pharmabarpali.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?