18th January 2021, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MPharm(Pharmacognosy) in The Pharmaceutical College Barpali?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in The Pharmaceutical College Barpali for the course of MPharm(Pharmacognosy). Please tell me what is the procedure for admission to this course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

24th January 2021, 12:14 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MPharm(Pharmacognosy) in The Pharmaceutical College Barpali?

The admission procedure to study an MPharm in Pharmacognosy at The Pharmaceutical College Barpali is a candidate BPharm in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for General category and for SC/ST candidates it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is done through marks obtained in PGAT(Post Graduation Admission Test) which is conducted by OJEE(Odisha Joint Entrance Examination) Government of Odisha.

Interested candidate can apply online through OJEE website https://ojee.nic.in/. First of all register yourself on the website and thereafter login with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online and submit the form. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.pharmabarpali.org

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?