14th January 2020, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MSc(Anatomy) in AIIMS Delhi? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi friends, I am interested to study MSc(Anatomy) from AIIMS Delhi. So, can I know which are the entrance exams I have to appear for studying this course in this institute? Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

11th December 2020, 09:55 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MSc(Anatomy) in AIIMS Delhi? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study MSc(Anatomy) in AIIMS Delhi can be seen below.

Admission will be done on the basis of score of Entrance exam conducted by AIIMS.

You must have completed BSc in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 55%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?