15th August 2019, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MSc(Occupational Therapy) in the Government Medical College Nagpur? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Government Medical College Nagpur for MSc(Occupational Therapy)? I am interested to do this MSc course in this college. Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

19th August 2019, 09:59 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MSc(Occupational Therapy) in the Government Medical College Nagpur? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study Master of Science(Occupational Therapy) in Government Medical College Nagpur known as "All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (AIIPMR)" followed by counseling.

The minimum cutoff required to apply for Master of Science(Occupational Therapy) in Government Medical College Nagpur is you must have passed Graduation with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

You can check the website http://www.gmcnagpur.gov.in/ for more details.
20th August 2019, 07:47 AM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MSc(Occupational Therapy) in the Government Medical College Nagpur? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

To pursue M.Sc. in Occupational Therapy course you will need to appear for MCAER CET or National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) entrance examination. The cutoff score required to secure admission:
1. MCAER CET
GEN/OBC - 6.8 to 7.5
ST/SC - 6.0 to 6.6

2. NEST
GEN/OBC - 85 to 95
ST/SC - 50 to 65
21st August 2019, 11:01 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

MSc(Occupational Therapy)

-Candidate should have completed their qualifying degree graduation with 55% marks and above to fill the application form from recognized university.

Entrance exams to study MSc(Occupational Therapy) in the Government Medical College Nagpur is AIIPMR (All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation). Secure a good rank and high marks in the examination of AIIPMR for eligible to attend the counseling.

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below :
http://www.gmcnagpur.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?