27th December 2020, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MTech(Softcomputing and Machine Learning) in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Dear friends, I am interested in studying for an MTech(Softcomputing and Machine Learning) course from Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can study this course in this institute. Please tell me about the cutoff marks as well.

28th December 2020, 06:55 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MTech(Softcomputing and Machine Learning) in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study MTech(Softcomputing and Machine Learning) in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology can be seen below.

Admission will be done on the basis of GATE score.

You must have completed BTech with minimum aggregate of 6 CGPA from recognized university to get admission.

For application procedure visit official website-

https://www.iist.ac.in/
28th December 2020, 08:33 PM
keerthysivadas
Member+

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MTech(Softcomputing and Machine Learning) in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exam : GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering )

2020 GATE cutoff for MTech(Softcomputing and Machine Learning)

General : 500
OBC-NCL/ EWS : 495
SC/ ST/ PwD : 275

2019 cutoff...

General :550
OBC-NCL/ EWS : 495
SC/ ST/ PwD : 275
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?