21st February 2020, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Exemption available in Banaras Hindu University MCA Entrance Test 2020 for SC/ST/OBC candidates?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the exemption available in Banaras Hindu University MCA Entrance Test of 2020 for the SC/ST/OBC candidates. I belong to a ST category. I have searched alot but couldn’t find it so I need your help to find out. Kindly help me.

15th January 2021, 05:26 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Exemption available in Banaras Hindu University MCA Entrance Test 2020 for SC/ST/OBC candidates?

Exemption available in Banaras Hindu University MCA Entrance Test 2020 for SC/ST/OBC candidates can be seen below.

General category candidate must have minimum score of 55 % in graduation to appear in this test.

Reserved category candidate will get relaxation of 5% in cutoff to appear in this test.

Reserved category candidate must have minimum score of 50% in graduation to appear in this test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?