11th February 2020, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Exemptions available under Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test 2020 for reserved candidates?

Dear friends, I am going to apply for the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test of this year which is 2020. I belong to a reserved category so kindly tell me what are the exemptions available under this entrance test for reserved candidates?

8th January 2021, 03:09 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemptions available under Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test 2020 for reserved candidates?

Exemptions available under Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test 2020 for reserved candidates is given below.

Candidate must have completed Graduation in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 55% to appear in this test.

Reserved category candidate will get exemption of 5% in cutoff.

Cutoff for reserved category candidate is 50% to appear in exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?