30th November 2010, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Shifting commerce subject to arts to become a IPS officer, also number of subjects in IPS

My name is Bhupinder Singh and I am studying in +1 from commerce subject. I want to choose arts field now. Is it ok to shift the subject after +1 standard? Is arts subject is better to become IPS officer ?
Also tell me the exact detail of subjects in IPS .

30th November 2010, 11:31 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Shifting commerce subject to arts to become a IPS officer, also number of subjects in IPS

Hey to become IPS no need to shift from commerce to arts as
Minimum education criteria = Graduate

so don't worry about branch and also this time syllabus is changed for UPSC and it is common for all candidates with all are objective type and no subjective type......
5th December 2010, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Shifting commerce subject to arts to become a IPS officer, also number of subjects in IPS

HEY i have taken science stream[p,c,m&p.h.edu.] so what i have to do to become an IPS officer
13th January 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

i m bhairavi studying in fyjc commerce can i become ips as i have selected commerce as my stream
15th April 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m vishal i m in b.com final year frm calcutta university so as i m a persuing student can i apply for ips exam
11th May 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HEY i have taken science stream[p,c,m&p.h.edu.] so what i have to do to become an IPS officer
you can do apply for air force oficer
6th June 2011, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

i want to become a cid officer so which exam i have to give for this please tell me all the details
11th June 2011, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

sir,i'm an arts student.i've done my post graduation now.what are the optional subject for an art student to become an IPS officer & can an art student become an IPS officer ?
1st March 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

I hv arts stream so which subject i want to choose to be a ips officer
2nd February 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

i want to become a i.p.s and i have a commerce streem .now what i can do 4 i.p.s exam.
20th May 2013, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

I am a commerce student in 2 so what subjects should I choose in graduation to become an ips officer? Also guide me to choose a good training center.
30th May 2013, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Ii am Bishal i want to do IPS or IAS am i applicable to do it by taking commerce streem is it appllicable
30th June 2013, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

SIR IM PUNAR NAIK IM FINESSED TY B COM WANT TO ENROLL IN IPS PLEASE GIVE ME NECESSARY FEED BACK
19th May 2014, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir now am in 12th standerd in commerce strem i wanted to become a ipc officer then please tell me which preparation is important for ips exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?