29th March 2019, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Master of Veterinary Science in College of Home Science, Pusa?

Hello, I would like to know about the fee expenses of the course which is Master of Veterinary Science which is available in College of Home Science, Pusa. Please tell me what are all the fee expenses of this course? Kindly tell me immediately.

13th April 2019, 07:53 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Master of Veterinary Science in College of Home Science, Pusa?

Master of Veterinary Science is a postgraduate Agriculture Science and Technology Course and the duration of this course is two years. The fee expenses of Master of Veterinary Science in the College of Home Science, Pusa is Rs.46500 per year. After completing this course, you can apply for the given below jobs.

=> Fishery Department

=> Biological Products and Vaccine Product Plants Dealers.

=> Experimental Animal Unit

=> Drug Research Institutions

=> Natural History Museums

=> Experimental & Germ-free Animal Facilities

=> Marine Amusement Park

=> National Parks and Wildlife Sanctuaries
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?