30th July 2015, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Details about Ph.D entrance exam form details for MS university, baroda?

I want to do phd so, i want to know about the forms for phd pet exam ,last date of submission of form, address from where i shall buy the form for it fees of form,from m s university , baroda? Can someone help me with getting the details fast?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the submission date for Ph.D entrance exam form in MS university, Baroda?
  2. When will be the PhD programme held in M S University Baroda?
  3. How may I get the details of PhD entrance exam in Assamese to be held in Guwahati university?
  4. Details regarding PhD entrance exam in Assamese to be held in Guahati university?
  5. Detailed information about PhD(Commerce) entrance exam organized by The Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda?
  6. Details about entrance exam of PhD and syllabus as well?
  7. When is the entrance exam going to happen for Ph.D course in MS University, Baroda?
  8. Ph.D Entrance exam and syllabus details for the next upcoming ones?
  9. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Details about the Ph.D entrance exam? When should I apply for it? I would like to do Ph.D in Management with Mahatma Gandhi University
  11. When the application form for PhD in Computer Science course is available at Pune University? Detailed information about this course?
  12. Details of M.Phil and PhD(Maths) full time course at Bangalore university? When to apply and details of entrance exam and fee structure?
  13. Details regarding Ph.D entrance exam? I have completed my MBA
  14. Details about Ph.D entrance exam? Best universities for doing Ph.D course after MCA?
  15. Details about Ph.D entrance exam conducted by Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar? Syllabus, course duration and exam date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  16. Details about entrance exam for PhD in Special Education?
  17. Details of doing PhD in Economics at Bangalore?
  18. Complete details of doing PhD in Astrology?
3rd August 2017, 06:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about Ph.D entrance exam form details for MS university, baroda?

Details about PhD Entrance Examination conducted by MS University, Baroda:

MS University, Baroda conducts an entrance examination called PED for getting admission into PhD course. In order to appear in Entrance Examination, you must have completed Master's Degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.

Or candidates who have qualified any one of the following examinations are exempted from appearing in PET Entrance examination. Some of the allowed entrance examination's are, DBT/ UGC NET/ CSIR NET/ GATE or ICMR..etc., examination.

PET Examination score is valid for 3 years and the examination fee is as follows.

() For General or OBC Category Candidates - Rs.1,500/-

() For PH/ SC/ ST/ VH Category Candidates - Rs.1,000/-

Click here for More Details
-- Go through 17th page of the notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?