10th July 2019, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of ME(Network Engineering) in The National Institute of Engineering?

Hi Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the course fee of ME(Network Engineering) course which is available in The National Institute of Engineering. Can you please tell me about the course structure as well as the course fee expenses also?

13th July 2019, 11:43 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of ME(Network Engineering) in The National Institute of Engineering?

The fee expenses of ME(Network Engineering) in The National Institute of Engineering is given below.

FEE STRUCTURE

=> First year = ₹55,890

=> Second year = ₹55,890

Total course fee = ₹111,780
13th July 2019, 12:16 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of ME(Network Engineering) in The National Institute of Engineering?

The fee expenses to study ME in Network Engineering at The National Institute of Engineering is given below.

Year I - Rs.55890
Year II - Rs.55890

Total - Rs.1.12 Lakhs

ME in Network Engineering is a 2 year duration course and is divided into 4 semesters. The detailed syllabus is given below.

Semester I

Graph Theory
TCP/IP
Internet Programming
Network Engineering and Management
Communication Systems
Network Programming Lab
Internet Programming Lab

Semester II

Network Security
High Speed Networks
Mobile Computing
Probability and Queuing Theory
Wireless Networks
Elective I

Semester III

Elective II
Elective III
Elective IV

Semester IV

Project Work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?