26th December 2018, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of ME(Hydraulics Engineering) in The National Institute of Engineering?

Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the fee expenses of ME(Hydraulics Engineering) course in The National Institute of Engineering? I am interested to do this Post Graduation course in this institute so I want to know about the course fee.

29th December 2018, 08:38 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of ME(Hydraulics Engineering) in The National Institute of Engineering?

=> As per my knowledge, the fee expenses of ME(Hydraulics Engineering) in The National Institute of Engineering is 1.60 Lakhs.

=> M.E. Hydraulics Engineering or Master of Engineering in Hydraulics Engineering is a postgraduate Civil Engineering course.

=> The duration of M.E. (Hydraulics Engineering) course is two years.
30th December 2018, 06:12 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of ME(Hydraulics Engineering) in The National Institute of Engineering?

ME(Hydraulics Engineering) in The National Institute of Engineering is full time 2 years duration of course. Fee expenses for this course is around Rs. 75,500/- per year. Candidates who have passed BE/BTech in the relevant stream from any recognized university are eligible to pursue National Institute of Engineering. Candidates are admitted based on score obtained in the PGCET, conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority. Candidates with valid score in GATE are exempted from PGCET.
30th December 2018, 11:43 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the fee expenses of ME(Hydraulics Engineering) course in The National Institute of Engineering? I am interested to do this Post Graduation course in this institute so I want to know about the course fee.

Fee for the MTech in Hydraulics Engineering in The National Institute of Engineering is given below:

Karnataka – Rs 20,780

Non-Karnataka – Rs 22,280

SC/ST/Cat-I – Rs 22,170

Management - Karnataka – Rs 80,170

Management - Non-Karnataka – Rs 81,670

Candidates have to contact the college for the exact fee details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?