30th July 2019, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of ME(Structural Engineering) in Mepco Schlenk Engineering College?

Hi Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the course fee of ME(Structural Engineering) course which is available in Mepco Schlenk Engineering College. Can you please tell me about the course structure as well as the course fee expenses also?

2nd August 2019, 12:40 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of ME(Structural Engineering) in Mepco Schlenk Engineering College?

The fee expenses to study ME in Structural Engineering at Mepco Schlenk Engineering College is given below.

Year I - Rs.1 Lakh
Year II - Rs.1 Lakh

Total - Rs.2 Lakhs

This course is a 2 year duration course and one can seek admission by scoring good marks in entrance test that is TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test) apart from this a candidate must have done BE/BTech in a relevant subject with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
2nd August 2019, 08:15 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of ME(Structural Engineering) in Mepco Schlenk Engineering College?

The fee expenses of ME(Structural Engineering) in Mepco Schlenk Engineering College is given below:-

First Year fee expenses:- Rs.17,500
Second Year fee expenses:- Rs.17,500

You can visit the website https://www.mepcoeng.ac.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?