29th March 2020, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee expenses of ME(Communication Engineering) course in Mepco Schlenk Engineering College Sivakasi?

Hi, I am interested in studying the ME(Communication Engineering) course. I want to do this course in Mepco Schlenk Engineering College Sivakasi. So, can I know about the fee expenses for this course in this institute? Please let me know about the admission and tuition fee.

3rd April 2020, 10:51 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of ME(Communication Engineering) course in Mepco Schlenk Engineering College Sivakasi?

ME in Communication Engineering at Mepco Schlenk Engineering College Sivakasi is a 2 year duration course. The fee expense of this course is given below.

Year I - Rs.1 Lakh
Year II - Rs.1 Lakh
Total - Rs.2 Lakhs

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.mepcoeng.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?