10th March 2022, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of MSc(Statistics) offered by Presidency College Chennai?

Please provide me the details of the fee structure of MSc in Statistics course of Presidency College, Chennai. I want to study my MSc in this institute so I want to know about the fee structure.

11th March 2022, 11:23 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of MSc(Statistics) offered by Presidency College Chennai?

The Total Fee structure of MSc Statistics at Presidency College, Chennai is Rs 1.85K
12th March 2022, 12:42 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of MSc(Statistics) offered by Presidency College Chennai?

The total fees of the course is 1.8 5 k
Total seats available are 18

The students are admitted on the basis of merit list to all courses offered by college following reservation and other rules prescribed by the Government.

Those who have completed bachelor's degree of 3 year (BSc or equivalent) duration are eligible for the course.
12th March 2022, 09:00 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

To study MSc Statistics at Presidency College Chennai is, you must have a graduation degree in BSc Statistics with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

Duration of this course is 2 years.

The fee structure of MSc Statistics is Rs 1.85K
13th March 2022, 09:01 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The total fee of MSc(Statistics) in Presidency college of Chennai is 1,850 INR only. The candidates can get admission in MSc(Statistics) on the basis of admission test that is conducted by the university itself.

Address: 100, Kamarajar Promenade, PWD Estate, Chepauk, Triplicane, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600005.
14th March 2022, 08:59 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The detailed fee structure of different courses offered at Presidency College, Chennai including M.Sc. in Statistics degree course can be accessed by referring to the link https://www.presidencycollegechennai...cturePage.aspx.
15th March 2022, 12:05 AM
Msdhoni02

Master of Science (M.Sc) in Statistics is a full-time two-year postgraduate course offered by the University of Madras, Chennai.

Fees - 1.85k.

Duration: 2 years.
15th March 2022, 08:57 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

MSc in Statistics at Presidency College Chennai is a 2-year duration course. The fee structure of this course is given below.

Year I

Admission Fees - Rs.5
Other Fees - Rs.925
Total - Rs.930

Year II

Other Fees - Rs.925
Course Total Fees - Rs.1855

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.presidencycollegechennai.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?