22nd July 2018, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of MBA(Criminology Management) offered in VPGR Institute of Technology, Chennai?

Please provide me the details of the fee structure of MBA(Criminology Management) course of VPGR Institute of Technology, Chennai. I want to study my MBA in this institute so I want to know about the fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of MBA(Criminology Management) in VPGR Institute of Technology, Chennai?
  2. Eligibility to study MBA(Criminology Management) in VPGR Institute of Technology, Chennai? -- [New]
  3. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Criminology Management) in VPGR Institute of Technology, Chennai? -- [New]
  4. Details of Campus Interview available in VPGR Institute of Technology, Chennai for MBA(Criminology Management) candidate?
  5. Course and fee structure of Diploma in e-Business at Institute of Technology & Management, Chennai?
  6. Fee structure of MBA(Systems Management) offered in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  7. Which college is best for me to take admission in MBA?
  8. Is B.SC Economics course available at Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, Andhra Pradesh? Fee structure of this course?
  9. Fee structure of MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) offered in Anna University, Chennai?
  10. Which college is best for me after scoring 7195 rank?
  11. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  12. Fee structure of BDes(Knitwear Design) offered in National Institute of Fashion Technology, Chennai?
  13. Is it possible to get admission in PG course in Forensic stream after graduation in botany?
  14. What's the fee structure and ranking(In UP) of GLA institute of technology and management, Mathura?
  15. Courses offered and details about the fee structure of Mallabhum Institute of Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Fee structure of Bachelor of Missions offered in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  17. Will I get admission in AIEEE college after scoring 40400 AIR in SC category
  18. Which colleges can I get through counseling?
31st January 2019, 04:50 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of MBA(Criminology Management) offered in VPGR Institute of Technology, Chennai?

=> As per my knowledge, the fee of MBA(Criminology Management) offered in VPGR Institute of Technology, Chennai is 2 lacs to 4 lacs.

=> M.B.A. Criminology Management or Master of Business Administration in Criminology Management is a postgraduate Criminology management course.

=> In order to enter in this course, the candidate should have passed graduation with at least 50% from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?