20th February 2023, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Future career differance between B.Ed and MBA?

I am a boy and i want to do sme post graduate course but i am getting confused. Which is the best for my future B.ed or MBA with HR

22nd February 2023, 03:09 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Future career differance between B.Ed and MBA?

For anyone interested in management, business, etc., an MBA is a better option. For individuals who aspire to become teachers, there is an option of*a B.Ed. Both are completely different and in completely opposing fields. It totally depends on your interest.
22nd February 2023, 10:09 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

An MBA is a superior choice for everyone interested in business, management, etc. A B.Ed. degree is an option for people who want to become teachers. Both are in entirely separate and diametrically opposed fields. Everything depends on your area of interest.
23rd February 2023, 11:35 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

There is a huge difference between the two.
Those who opt for B.Ed course are going to make a career in teaching and research , because that is the best fit for this degree.
One needs B.Ed degree to be a teacher in school.

On the other hand, management degree is completely different from B.Ed in which one enters the corporate world .
Those who want to become
Manager
Business Analyst
Marketing or sales executive
Entrepreneurship
They can can go for MBA.

It totally depends on ones interest.
Whatever one enjoys, they can go with that degree.
B.Ed is 2 year UG programme while MBA is 2 year PG program.
25th February 2023, 11:13 AM
Antonio 2023

Pursuing a B.Ed will develop your skills in teaching, curriculum development, and educational administration, while an MBA with HR will develop your skills in business management, HR policies and practices, and organizational behavior. Consider which skill set is more relevant to your career goals and interests.

With a B.Ed, you can pursue a career as a teacher, educational administrator, or curriculum developer. With an MBA with HR, you can pursue a career in business management, HR management, talent acquisition, training and development, and organizational development.

It's important to consider your interests, career goals, and skill set when deciding which program to pursue.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?