24th August 2021, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Got 49% in graduation and 60% in post graduate. Is i am eligible for b.ed course?

Got 49% in graduation and 60% in post graduation . Is iam eligible for b.ed course. I know you must need 50% in graduation for b.ed. but iam not confirmed is my master degree valid for b.ed. and in jammu we can do b.ed if we have 45%. Is my master degree valid for b.ed. plz reply

25th August 2021, 08:31 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Got 49% in graduation and 60% in post graduate. Is i am eligible for b.ed course?

B.Ed Course Eligibility Criteria:-

1) Educational Qualification:- Candidates need to have completed their graduation in any stream (that is, Arts, Science or Commerce) in order to fulfill B.Ed eligibility criteria. However, most popular B.Ed colleges allow candidates to take part in their admission process for B.Ed course if they have graduated with at least 50-55% aggregate marks at the UG level.

2) Age Limit:- For B.Ed admissions in a majority of colleges, there is no age bar. However, admission process of some B.Ed colleges require candidates to be minimum 19 years in age.
26th August 2021, 01:00 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: Got 49% in graduation and 60% in post graduate. Is i am eligible for b.ed course?

No,
Candidates must have Graduation degree with minimum 50 to 55%marks and in post graduation with minimum 55%marks. In their qualifying degree exam.
27th August 2021, 12:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Got 49% in graduation and 60% in post graduation . Is iam eligible for b.ed course. I know you must need 50% in graduation for b.ed. but iam not confirmed is my master degree valid for b.ed. and in jammu we can do b.ed if we have 45%. Is my master degree valid for b.ed. plz reply
You have completed post graduation with 60% marks so you are eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course. There are no age criteria.
29th August 2021, 12:45 PM
periwinkle09876

.... According to my knowledge, the admission to Bachelor's of Education two years degree course is mainly done on the basis of graduation and there your Master's degree does not matter so, you will get admission on the basis of percentage that has been secured by you in the graduation level only.
Most of the universities conduct entrance examination to give admission to the eligible candidates.
29th August 2021, 07:23 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

BEd full form is Bachelor of Education is a 2 year duration course and is essential for candidates who are interested in pursuing their career in teaching and other related fields. This course is mandatory for those who want to teach in primary and secondary schools. The minimum qualification required for this course is a candidate must be a graduate/post-graduate in any relevant field from a recognized university. The minimum score may vary from college to college which you check before applying. Admissions are done on the basis of entrance examinations and followed by a counseling process in most universities and institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?