19th January 2014, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Person having less than 60% in graduation but is a post graduate is eligible for Bank PO?

hello sir,

I want to ask a question that if a candidate does not have 60% in his graduation and is a post graduate. Is he/she eligible for the bank po.
As I am a BCA graduate and I have less than 60% marks in my graduation and I am currently pursuing my post graduate diploma. So, I wanted to know that which of my qualification will be taken into consideration after I complete my P.G.. Is it the highest qualification taken into consideration or the my graduation marks are going to affect the scenario.

20th January 2014, 09:20 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Person having less than 60% in graduation but is a post graduate is eligible for Bank PO?

Person having less than 60% in graduation or post graduation also eligible to apply for Probationary Officer. You have a minimum qualifying marks is enough to appear bank examination. There is no necessary the candidate have to secure highest marks in their examination. Mostly they consider only the graduate level marks so you know need to worry about. After qualifying written exam you will be called for the personal interview at the time you and other eligible candidate equal in all the levels than they move on to the additional qualification. If you secure in good marks in your post graduation than you have a chance to get the Job.

Eligibility Criteria for Probationary Officer :-

The candidate should have passed graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University and must secure at least 55% Marks in your examination(50% Marks for reserved categories). The candidate age should between 21 years and 30 years at the time of appearing for this examination. Upper age limits is applicable for reserved categories.

Entrance Examinations :-

-->> IBPS PO
-->> SBI PO

So you don't worry about. You are definitely eligible to apply for Bank Probationary Officer examination. Probationary Officer exam notification will be publish in the month of June or July in the official website of IBPS as well as employment news paper. The application forms are received only online mode and there is no offline. The online application forms are visible at the time of notification.
20th January 2014, 09:43 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Person having less than 60% in graduation but is a post graduate is eligible for Bank PO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir,

I want to ask a question that if a candidate does not have 60% in his graduation and is a post graduate. Is he/she eligible for the bank po.
As I am a BCA graduate and I have less than 60% marks in my graduation and I am currently pursuing my post graduate diploma. So, I wanted to know that which of my qualification will be taken into consideration after I complete my P.G.. Is it the highest qualification taken into consideration or the my graduation marks are going to affect the scenario.
We appreciate your interest to apply for IBPS PO Entrance Examination. You're eligible to apply for IBPS PO Entrance Examination after completing you're BCA course.

Graduation course with pass marks is the minimum educational qualification to apply for IBPS PO Entrance Examination. So, you're eligible to apply for IBPS PO Entrance Examination.

IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) and this Entrance Examination is conducted by the Common Written Exam for every year.

Educational Qualification:- Only Bachelor degree candidate with pass mark from recognized university are applicable to apply for IBPS PO Entrance Examination.

Age criteria:- Applicant age should be minimum 20 years to 30 years at the time of appearing this entrance examination and relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST candidates and OBC candidates.

So, as per your educational qualifcation your eligible to apply for IBPS PO Entrance Examination.

For More Information Please Visit here:- http://www.ibps.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?