1st January 2019, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for NIMCET 2019?

Hi friends, I want to apply for NIMCET. So, I would like to know about the process to apply for NIMCET of upcoming year. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the procedure for applying in NIMCET? Please let me know immediately.

5th January 2019, 05:24 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for NIMCET 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to apply for NIMCET. So, I would like to know about the process to apply for NIMCET of upcoming year. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the procedure for applying in NIMCET? Please let me know immediately.

Applicants have to apply online for the NIMCET 2019. They have to apply by filling the online application form with details like Personal details, Academic details, Test Center, Marks obtained, etc. They have to upload the documents like a photograph, signature, aadhar card, mark sheet (X, XII, Degree semester wise). Applicants have to make the application fee payment through Net banking / Debit Card / Credit Card for the NIMCET 2019. Applicants should ensure all the documents are uploaded before the last date.
5th January 2019, 09:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for NIMCET 2019?

You need to apply online through their official website. Just make sure you have got scanned photograph and signature of yourself, which you have to upload while the online application process.

You can pay the online fee through debit card or credit card or net banking. There is no need to send the physical copy of the application form. Just submit and pay the fee to complete the procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?