1st January 2019, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for NIMCET 2019?

Respected Sir, I am a BCA(H) student and interested to study MCA course. For this I want to apply in NIMCET. Can I know about the eligibility criteria of NIMCET of 2019? Kindly tell me immediately.

5th January 2019, 01:05 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for NIMCET 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am a BCA(H) student and interested to study MCA course. For this I want to apply in NIMCET. Can I know about the eligibility criteria of NIMCET of 2019? Kindly tell me immediately.

Eligibility to apply for the NIMCET 2019 is given below:

>> Candidates must have passed BSc or BSc (Honors) or BCA or BIT of minimum 3 years from a recognized university with Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects

>> Candidates who have passed BE/BTech are also eligible to apply

>> Candidates must have scored at least 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate or equivalent CGPA

>> Candidates must be a citizen of India

>> Candidates who are in the final year of the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply

>> There is no upper age limit
5th January 2019, 08:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for NIMCET 2019?

You need to have a degree in same field for MCA admission through NIMCET. Also, make sure you have studied mathematics at class 12th level, if you are looking for MCA degree.

Also, you must have at least 50% marks in the degree, which is the minimum requirement for NIMCET. Admission will be on merit through entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?