26th June 2016, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

How to calculate cutoff marks of GATE(Biomedical Engineering)?

Hi,
I have appeared in GATE in Biomedical Engineering. Can anyone of you please let me know how to calculate cutoff marks for Biomedical Engineering? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How should I calculate B.Ed counseling cutoff marks?
  2. Cutoff marks required to get admission in engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  3. How to calculate cutoff marks of GATE(Biomedical Engineering)?
  4. How can I calculate cutoff marks for BSc Agriculture? I have scored 178.75 marks
  5. How to calculate cutoff marks to get admission in Tamilnadu? I am studying in Karnataka
  6. Minimum cutoff marks to join in NPTI course? How to calculate cutoff marks
  7. What are the subjects included to calculate cutoff marks for Biotechnology
  8. How to calculate cutoff marks for Tamilnadu Government B.Ed colleges
  9. How to take admission in PDC at NPTI? Details about the procedure and fee structure
  10. How to calculate Biomedical Engineering cutoff? What are the subjects involved? -- [New]
  11. How to calculate cutoff for Biomedical engineering? Which subjects are involved?
  12. How to calculate cut off marks for diploma holder?
  13. How should I calculate subjectwise marks after scoring 89% in AP board?
  14. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  15. How to calculate thetamil nadu B.ed councelling cut-off
  16. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I calculate the cut off marks having completed +2?
  18. How can I calculate the percentage of 10th ICSE?
28th June 2016, 02:09 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to calculate cutoff marks of GATE(Biomedical Engineering)?

The cutoff marks are the minimum marks required for the candidate to qualify for the examination.

The cut off marks are decided by the examination conducting body and mainly it depends on the number of candidates appeared for the exam, the difficulty level of the exam, number of seats available etc.

The cut off marks varies every year.
17th April 2017, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to calculate cutoff marks of GATE(Biomedical Engineering)?

How to calculate biomedical engineering cutoff mark. Which subject are involved
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?