19th April 2020, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for IGNOU MA English course? Fee expenses of this course?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an MA in English course from IGNOU. Kindly tell me how I can apply online for this course? And what are the fee expenses of this course? Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

8th June 2020, 02:24 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for IGNOU MA English course? Fee expenses of this course?

The admission procedure to study an MA in English at IGNOU is a candidate must have passed graduation in the relevant field from a recognized university. Admission will be on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and the university will release the merit list as per these marks. Interested candidate can apply online through IGNOU website www.ignou.ac.in by registering themselves.

After login fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online and submit the form. This is a 2 year duration course and the total cost of this course is Rs.12000. The 1st year fee is Rs.6000 plus registration fee Rs.200.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?