2nd November 2015, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply and fee expenses of MCA course in IGNOU?

Sir,
I have completed my BCA from WBUT. I would like to do my MCA from IGNOU. Kindly tell me how can I apply for this MCA course in IGNOU? Also I want to know the fee expenses of MCA in IGNOU. Help me to know about these things.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia if pursuing BCA in IGNOU? Fee expenses to study MCA?
  2. Procedure to apply and total fee of M.Ed course in IGNOU?
  3. Admission procedure to do MCA from IGNOU, Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  4. When the application form for admission in B.Ed will be distributed by IGNOU? Fee expenses of B.Ed in IGNOU?
  5. Course duration and fee expenses to study MCA in IEM, Kolkata for BCA candidate of Mahatma Gandhi University?
  6. How to apply for education loan? Fee structure of Motilal Nehru for MCA?
  7. Admission procedure and fee structure for MCA from IGNOU, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in IGNOU for MCA program? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  10. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA? Total expenses in Mumbai and Pune?
  11. Percentage required in BCA to study MCA course? Total fee expenses?
  12. Detailed procedure, eligibility criteria and fee expenses to apply for Internship in IIT Kanpur for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  13. Detailed procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Russia, Singapore or Australia?
  14. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?
  15. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  16. Reputed colleges which offer MBA in India for B.Com graduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  17. What is the fee to study MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to apply for MCA entrance exam?
  18. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in IGNOU if secured 76.88% in 12th PSEB and 66% in Mathematics? Fee expenses and documents required to submit?
5th November 2015, 05:05 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to apply and fee expenses of MCA course in IGNOU?

You are interested in doing MCA from IGNOU. The Masters program (MCA) has been designed with semester approach in IGNOU.

Eligibility: Any Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 (three) year duration from a recognized University AND Mathematics as one of the subject at 10+2 level or graduation level.

Duration Of course: Minimum 3 years and maximum 6 years

Fee structure: Rs. 54,000/- for full programme to be paid semester wise @Rs. 9,000/- per semester.

**Since the admission takes place in the month of January and July of every year. So you can take admission in either of the session after filling the form and undergo an entrance exam for this. You get your application form from IGNOU regional office and submit it after filling it along with some Xerox copy of certificates

**If you still have any doubt regarding then you can go through the detailed prospectus of IGNOU.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ignou 2015.pdf(4.84 MB, 77 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?