19th April 2021, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

How can I get an education loan to pursue MDS in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study MDS from Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences. I would like to know about the education loan for this course in this college. Please let me know how I can get an education loan for this course?

24th April 2021, 12:56 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an education loan to pursue MDS in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences?

Procedure to get an education loan to pursue MDS in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences is as follows.

Candidate must have admission letter to get education loan.

Visit any recognized bank and ask for application form for education loan.

Now fill application and attach all required documents.

Submit application to get education loan.

Candidate must have active bank account in respective bank to get education loan.

Candidate can visit official website to submit application.

https://www.maids.ac.in/
25th April 2021, 04:39 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an education loan to pursue MDS in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences?

To study MDS you can get an education loan from banks and other financial institutions for continuing your education. The loans are offered to students who have already secured admission to an MDS course in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?