19th April 2021, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get MDS admission in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences

Dear Sir, I want to get admission for studying MDS admission in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences? Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for studying this course?

23rd April 2021, 10:03 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get MDS admission in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences

Basic eligibility criteria to get MDS admission in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences:-

✓ Educational Qualification:- Candidate's must have passed BDS or its equivalent degree recognized by Dental Council of India.
✓ Age Limit:- Candidate's must be 17 years of age on December 31st of the year of admission.

For more details about eligibility criteria candidates can visit into the official website of this institute.
24th April 2021, 12:52 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get MDS admission in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences

Eligibility to get MDS admission in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences is given below.

Candidate must completed Graduation with minimum 50% marks from recognized university.

Candidate will be selected on the basis of NEET MDS exam score.

Candidate can visit official website to submit application.

https://www.maids.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?