31st January 2021, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

How can I get an education loan to pursue MPT(Orthopaedics) in Burdwan Institute of Medical and Life Sciences?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study MPT(Orthopaedics) from Burdwan Institute of Medical and Life Sciences. I would like to know about the education loan for this course in this college. Please let me know how I can get an education loan for this course?

31st January 2021, 07:09 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get an education loan to pursue MPT(Orthopaedics) in Burdwan Institute of Medical and Life Sciences?

Procedure to get an education loan to pursue MPT(Orthopaedics) in Burdwan Institute of Medical and Life Sciences is as follows.

After admission visit any bank and ask for education loan.

If you are eligible than only fill application.

Attach all required documents and submit application to get education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?