12th December 2020, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an education loan to pursue MTech(Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering) in BRMIIT Bhubaneswar?

Hi everyone, I am planning to do MTech(Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering) from BRMIIT Bhubaneswar. I am interested in doing this MTech program, so I would like to know how I can get an education loan for studying this course at this college?

15th December 2020, 03:20 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: How can I get an education loan to pursue MTech(Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering) in BRMIIT Bhubaneswar?

Procedure to get education loan to pursue MTech(Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering) in BRMIIT Bhubaneswar can be seen below.

After completing admission procedure visit any bank and ask for education loan.

If you are eligible than only fill application form .

Attach all required documents and submit it back to get education loan.
15th December 2020, 11:56 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: How can I get an education loan to pursue MTech(Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering) in BRMIIT Bhubaneswar?

You can got an education loan to pursue MTech(Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering) in BRMIIT Bhubaneswar is given below :
1.You should have B.Tech degree with better percentage.
2.GATE result.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?