12th December 2020, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MTech(Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering) in BRMIIT Bhubaneswar?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying MTech(Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering) in BRMIIT Bhubaneswar? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested in studying this course in this college. Thank you!

15th December 2020, 03:33 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MTech(Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering) in BRMIIT Bhubaneswar?

Admission criteria to study MTech(Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering) in BRMIIT Bhubaneswar can be seen below.

Admission will be done on the basis of GATE score.

You have to go through counseling procedure of GATE exam to secure admission.

For application procedure visit at-

Barrister Ranjit Mohanty Marg Pandra,Rasulgarah-10. Odisha Admission office 4th Floor,Madhukunj Building 116,Station Square,Master Canteen Bhubaneswar-01 Odisha, Bhubaneswar
15th December 2020, 11:50 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MTech(Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering) in BRMIIT Bhubaneswar?

Admission criteria to study MTech(Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering) in BRMIIT Bhubaneswar is given below :
1.Pass in Graduation.
2.GATE Entrance Exam passout.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?