9th January 2021, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I get Master of Public Health admission in IIPH Gandhinagar?

Respected Sir, I want to get admission in IIPH Gandhinagar for studying Master of Public Health course. Please let me know how I can get admission into this college for studying this course?

10th January 2021, 11:08 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: How can I get Master of Public Health admission in IIPH Gandhinagar?

Procedure to get Master of Public Health admission in IIPH Gandhinagar is as follows.

There is no entrance exam is conducted for admission in this course.

Admission will be done on merit basis of graduation score.

For application procedure visit official website-

https://iiphg.edu.in/
10th January 2021, 11:40 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Master of Public Health admission in IIPH Gandhinagar?

The admission procedure to study a Master of Public Health at IIPH Gandhinagar is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of personal interview followed by Group Discussion and Essay writing.

Interested candidate can apply online through institute website www.iiphg.edu.in by clicking on 'Apply Online' option. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?