9th January 2021, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Financial Analyst after completing MBA program?

Hello Sir, I am getting admission into Institute of Advanced Research Gandhinagar for MBA program. I want to become a Financial Analyst. So, after completing my MBA, I will become a Financial Analyst?

10th January 2021, 11:30 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I become a Financial Analyst after completing MBA program?

Yes, You can become a Financial Analyst after completing MBA program.

To become financial analyst you must hold a bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, statistics, economics, business administration or another related field.

Master's degree is required only for more advanced positions.
11th January 2021, 04:28 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Financial Analyst after completing MBA program?

°°° Obviously, you can become a Financial Analyst after completing MBA program.

A financial analyst is responsible for the financial planning and analysis of a company, allowing the organisation to make well informed the commercial decisions. At the heart of a finance analyst job description should be the ability to determine best use of resources to achieve business objectives.
Finance analyst should have ability to communicate/ interpersonal skills / financial reporting / analytical ability / problem solving skills / knowledge of Information Technology software / management experience etc.
A successful financial analyst is good at critical thinking, and has superior analytical and mathematical skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?